Indio Water Authority has 18.5 million gallons of storage capacity
for fire flow protection and service reliability.
The quality of our water is remarkably high –
it naturally meets all state and federal standards for drinking water.
Protecting the safety of our customers is our highest priority,
we analyze hundreds of samples each year.
Indio Water Authority strives to provide efficient and reliable
quality services by maintaining infrastructure at peak performance.
Governor Brown mandated a 27% reduction in water use; below is a partial list of IWA's restrictions: (view Ordinance 1662, Ordinance 1672, and Ordinance 1673 for other restrictions and fines)
1. RFQ - Customer Web Portal Addendum No 1 to Customer Web Portal RFQ
2. RFP - AMI Program Addendum No 1 to AMI RFPCompilation of Q&A for AMI RFP
3. Drought Penalty Surcharge
4. Watering Trees in a Drought
5. State of California Turf Rebate
6. Variance Policy and Application
7. Outdoor & Indoor Rebate Applications:
Office HoursWalk-In & Call Center Hours: Monday thru Friday from 8AM to 5PM
Home| About Us | Our Water | Governing Board | Water Conservation | IWA Services | I Want To... | Contact Us
© Indio Water Authority. All Rights Reserved. Website Created by Vision Internet