Indio Water Authority has 18.5 million gallons of storage capacity
for fire flow protection and service reliability.
The quality of our water is remarkably high –
it naturally meets all state and federal standards for drinking water.
Protecting the safety of our customers is our highest priority,
we analyze hundreds of samples each year.
Indio Water Authority strives to provide efficient and reliable
quality services by maintaining infrastructure at peak performance.
1. Press Release - New Watering Restrictions
2. 2015 CCR
3. NEW Evaporative Cooler Rebate
4. Updated Drought Penalty Surcharge
5. Watering Trees in a Drought
6. Variance Policy and Application
7. Outdoor & Indoor Rebate Applications:
Office HoursWalk-In & Call Center Hours: Monday thru Friday from 8AM to 5PM
No events at the moment.
Home| About Us | Our Water | Governing Board | Water Conservation | IWA Services | I Want To... | Contact Us
© Indio Water Authority. All Rights Reserved. Website Created by Vision Internet